This one-hour online, live seminar attempts to cover the main accounting implications resulting from the COVID-19 reality, including:
- Implications relating to events after the financial reporting date.
- Other accounting implications deriving from the pandemic (IFRS Versus GAPSME).
The training course is specifically targeted to accounting professionals and students, especially those who are pursuing or intend to pursue a career in audit, accountancy or IFRS expertise.
Participants are expected to have a solid understanding of basic accounting concepts, including double entry and basic financial reporting.
- Events after the reporting date
- Other accounting areas of interest (IFRS Vs GAPSME), including:
- Non-current assets
- Financial instruments
- Revenue recognition
- Government grants and assistance
Friday 3rd April
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
CPE Accreditation: N/A
Course to be delivered ONLINE
Please send an email to quoting the reference number ZDACADEMY_COVID19.